Friday, January 2, 2015

Orange Red Colored Objects/Lights Over Perkasie Bucks County Pennsylvania


Date:  January 1, 2015
Time:  12:20 a.m. - 12:40 a.m.

Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Can't say.
Colour of Object: Steady orange/red, not real bright.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was walking back to lower side door when I noticed one lighted object, it was a little above the horizon, moving from south toward the eastern sky.

My new cell phone wouldn't capture so thinking, I got my camera in basement.

I noticed a second object as I opened door, not wanting to mess-up with camera, I grabbed the binoculars.

I went back outdoors, still had sight of first object, but couldn't focus and then it was gone.

I thought I had time to see the second, no better.

Again heading east then like gone. Both objects were moving at same level, same speed, at same point appeared to vanish, first one then second one.

No sound, not real bright, but strong light. At first I thought maybe drone, I've been flying them for over two years.

I tried to hit with 620 lumens TAC flashlight which I had while walking towards house thinking it was close enough, realizing no way.

I got to say, very cool, didn't upset me. I told my wife (head in the sand type) she spent two hours trying everything from fire balls to meteors, shooting stars, etc.

Thanks for your site. Please, if you could contact me, that would be great.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment