Friday, January 23, 2015

Beam Of Light Hits State Police Officer And Eyewitnesses Watch UFO On The Ground At Poplar Bluff Missouri (Written Report/Audio Interview)


From Brian Vike's UFO Files.

Date: Early 70's
Time: Just at Sundown.

Location of Sighting: Highway 60 just north of Highway 67 by Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Oval.

Full Description of event/sighting: Brian, could you send me a number so I could talk to you on this as I am not a very good writer.

What happened was, my Grandfather and I and his brother where on our way to Poplar Bluff, Missouri to do some shopping and on the way we saw a bright light just up the road, it was kind of like when head lights on a car shine over a hill as it comes toward you.

The light became brighter as we got closer to the top of the hill. When we topped the hill, we saw a State Police car sitting in the middle of the road with the driver door open.

My grandfather stopped the car and started to get out. We were looking at the light in the trees just off the road, the light looked like a beam that was shining on the Police car and we could see the Trooper half in the car and half out.

His head was down like he was going to fall out of the car. The story has more, but it would be easier for me to just tell you.

The UFO or ship lifted up out of the trees in a few minutes and hovered for a little while then it just zoomed off very fast.

I will tell you about the trooper when you call, also this was written up in the Poplar Bluff News paper. I have not tried to look this up and our family had a cutout of the paper for years, but I do not know who has it at this time.

Where the UFO sat, the trees were damaged. We went back to the site the next day, and I went back a few years later and the marks were still on the trees.

There where three prints in the ground where it sat on it's struts, that we saw folding up when it lifted up out of the trees.

Brian I wrote you about this about a year ago, and I wrote to another group, but I never heard anything back. If you could contact me on this as I grew up in Piedmont Mo. and that was the time of many UFO sightings.

One of many types, and I got to see many of them as they happened.

Anyway thanks for you time and I will wait to see if you have time to contact me on this. I would like my name kept out at least until we can talk. Thank you.

© 2015 Brian Vike's, Vike Report Audio Interview For -  Beam Of Light Hits State Police Officer And Eyewitnesses Watch UFO On The Ground At Poplar Bluff Missouri (Written Report/Audio Interview) https://www.4shared.com/mp3/iJX84gMEba/State_Police_And_Eyewitnesses_.html

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment