Sunday, May 3, 2015

3 Orange Lights In The Sky Outside Of Leduc Alberta


Date:  October 2014
Time:  Evening.

I was driving from my moms with my kids in October, I turned left at Beaumont intersection and headed down 814. As we were passing BMR gardens we seen 3 orange light moving up and down and fast rate of speed, as we got to Rollyview corner to head right into Leduc.

They were moving in all sorts of directions, not possible for aircraft or helicopter. It freaked us out so bad.

As we got closer to Leduc they disappeared, however, there were numerous planes that were circling instead of landing. When we got into South Park an orange light zipped over us and took off.

Needless to say we went inside and locked the doors! Later that night I woke up and it sounded like a jet engine hovering above out house.

I didn't look outside, and to this day every once in awhile I wake up to the same sound.

I live on a flight path to Edmonton International Airport, and it sounds nothing like the normal aircraft noise, and only started happening after the night we saw the 3 orange lights.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

If anyone has had a Canadian UFO sighting, please send an email with the details as to what you saw to sighting@telus.net or to Chris Rutkowski at (Ufology Research) canadianuforeport@hotmail.com

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment