Sunday, May 3, 2015

Two Dots Of Light Spotted Flying Over Cancun Mexico


Date:  2008
Time:  Evening.

Hi, I came across your blog when I looked up 'Strange Lights over Cancun'. I'm not sure if you've ever come up with a theory, but back in 2008 I had a similar experience when I went out for a smoke on the balcony.

I watched 2 dots of light moving across the sky in a manner which would seem simply impossible to be a man made aircraft or birds. Pretty similar to how you described it as well.

My brother was with me and witnessed it as well, the next day he asked a few locals what it could've been and they said it was birds.

The light being reflected from there stomachs apparently, but the way these lights moved it seemed completely impossible. If your still interested in this topic

I'd be more than glad to discuss more with you about it.

Thank you to the eyewitness for their report.

If anyone has had a United States UFO sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or to William (Bill) Puckett at wpuckett@ufosnw.com

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment