Monday, September 28, 2015

Timber Kings Huge Log Home Filmed On Hudson Bay Mountain Estates Smithers B. C. (Photos)


Above Photo: This is the log home that is being built by the folks on the 
hit TV show ,the Timber Kings.

My wife, dog and I went for a drive on Sunday, September 27, 2015 to Smithers, British Columbia so I could film some of the beautiful scenery around the area, and there 
is plenty of amazing places to visit.

One of the areas we explored was at the top of the Hudson Bay Mountain Ski hill. It was raining with a low cloud ceiling, so I was not able to take a lot of photos at the top, but we did find some cabins, and other buildings to film.

I have posted a bunch of pictures from the Hudson Bay Mountain in 
Smithers B. C. Please visit the following link.


If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment