Wednesday, December 9, 2015

1861 Christ Church Historic Site Hope British Columbia (5 - Pictures)


Above Photo: Christ Church (Anglican) Historic Site Hope British Columbia.

In early November 2015 my wife, our dog Peanut and I dropped by Hope, British Columbia on our way back home to Houston, British Columbia. I wanted to check it out as I had not been into the community in years. 

Well did I get a surprise, a good one at that. As we drove around I spotted the 1861 Christ Church and a lot of large awesome wood carvings. These were great and they were on different ideas as you will see in my postings.

Because I have taken a lot of pictures in Hope, I will break the posts up into a number of them and add places of interest from around that area.

Hope has always been an excellent place to visit and to explore. I grew in Coquitlam, 
so Hope wasn’t that far away.

First up will be the 1861 Historic Christ Church in Hope, B.C.

To view the write up and see the other 4 pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment