Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Ashcroft Manor Off The Trans Canada Highway Near Cache Creek British Columbia (5 - Pictures)


Above Photo: The Ashcroft Manor.

This heritage site is one that I have driven by dozens of time and I have never stopped in. It seems I was always in a rush to get to Langley or back home here in Houston, British Columbia. 

In early November I made the stop and I am so happy I did. What a gorgeous building and all the buildings on the site. 

The two Elm trees that are in front of the Manor were shipped all the way from England as seedlings and are over 100 years old. 

The Ashcroft Manor is approximately 10 kilometers south from Cache Creek directly off of the Trans Canada Highway.

To view the write up and see the other 2 pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment