Saturday, December 5, 2015

My Awesome Experience In And Around Quesnel British Columbia (8 - Pictures)


Above Photo: A gigantic gold pan and gold nugget in Quesnel, British Columbia.

Quesnel has always been a special place for me as friends and family had soured the back roads prospecting, fishing and hiking through the woods. Mostly it turned out to be a great get away.

Quesnel also has a wonderful museum that I have toured many a times, and each and every time I walk through it, I find something new from the past that I missed from a prior visit. Below is a link to Quesnel's Museum. The museum is closed for the winter and will reopen for the 
summers rush of tourists.

To view the write up and see the other 8 pictures, please visit Brian Vike's Travel Blog at:

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment