Saturday, October 24, 2009

Houston, British Columbia UFO Loops Around And Rises Up Over The Mountain



Date: August 23, 2002
Time: Approx: 7:00 p.m.

I had a telephone call from a lady telling me she had witnessed something really strange, and that it had really frightened her. She also told me that she had taken video tape of the object as it was heading away from her location, which was in a southwesterly direction.

I made arrangements for the same day to visit and interview her over what she saw. I arrived at the witnesses home (farm) and was greeted by a very pleasant lady, she asked me into their home and we discussed what it was she had seen.


She said at approx: 7:00 p.m. on Friday evening, August 23, 2002 she was at the kitchen sink washing up the days dishes and looking out the window which over looks their large farm.

He eyes caught a large bright light heading down behind the trees, which was at the far end of the families farm.

She told me she could clearly see the shape of the object, and it was cylinder in shape.

Shinny and metallic in color.


To her surprise the object looped around and headed back up into the sky.

At this time of the evening, it was still quite light out, and she had no problem in seeing it.

She ran a grabbed her video camera and took some film of the object as it departed the area.

The witness brought out her video camera and showed me what it was she captured on the tape, and I must say I was really surprised.

My first thought when I saw the object on the tape, was that maybe it was a meteor, but after hearing her explanation of the events this ruled out my thoughts on what it might have been.


If I had to explain what this object looked like, it looked exactly like one of the many movies we see of T.V., where a comet is heading towards earth with a contrail from the tip of it and running a short distance off the back end of it.

But the contrail, if one wants to call it that, had another very shot tail coming out the back end, right in the center.

It almost gave the impression of the flames coming from a fighter aircraft.

But no flames could be seen with this object. The object was massive, and very bright.


It also moved across the sky rather slowly.

After I viewed the tape, the witness said, we are not finished yet. She went on to tell me that about a half hour later, while she was finishing off the dishes she was working on, she watched another "large bright white" object rise up from behind the Telkwa mountain range.

She said straight up, in other words from the base of the mountain heading to the top and then stopped and hovered.

Again she ran to grab her video camera, and started filming this object.

After she watched it rise up from behind the mountain, the object moved to the right along the top of the range.

(Brian Vike's, Note: this is where the video camera ran out of tape, but the witness did think to run and grab another blank tape, and started rolling again).


When she started filming the object once again, it had already reached the end of the mountain range, and was dropping down, but following the contour of the mountain.

She filmed it until it went down behind the tress on her property which blocked the view of the object.

The mountain range is at some distance away from the family's farm across the Bulkley Valley. I wondered if it might be something explainable, but from her description of the event, I soon ruled that out.


The witness dropped into my home the next day to drop off a couple of things I had left behind after the interview and she was still rather frightened due to not knowing what this object was.

She said it gave her the creeps and hoped I would be able to come up with a reasonable explanation to what it was, just to make her feel better about the whole experience.

I would like to thank this witness for her help and report.

Investigator Brian Vike.





If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment