Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ex Military Man Observes Bright Orange Red Ball Over Loring Air Force Base


Date: Fall of 1965.

I was assigned to the 42nd Combat Defense Squadron at Loring from 1964-1966. I had a similar experience while securing a B-52 download in the fall of 1965.

In this case, a very bright orange-red "ball" overflew my remote hardstand, and the flight line, in a perfect zig-zag pattern.

It seemed to be very large, and at an altitude of about 1000 feet. I watched it until it disappeared over the horizon. Later I mentioned it to one of the flight NCOs, but I never heard anything about the incident.

However, many years later, in 1979, I was working in San Francisco. The Chronicle had a feature called, " The Question Man". The interviewer would question random people on the street.

The question one day was, "have you ever seen a UFO?" One person responded, " yes, when I was at Loring AFB in the mid '60s.... He went on to describe exactly what I saw. I tried to contact him, without success.

I don't tell this story to just anyone, but I thought you might be interested. Sincerely.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment