Friday, October 14, 2011

Three Triangular Shaped UFOs Seen From The Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton California


Date: Early 1990’s
Time: Evening.

While stationed on Camp Pendleton for TAD in the early nineties for reactive armor upgrades for the AAV there, I saw something similar.

I was working second shift. We were doing two twelve hour shifts to get all the mods done. During my break I walked out to the bay behind the ramp where all the vehicles were kept and I was looking at the water.

I thought I saw three triangular shaped objects in the water. There was no noise. Then I realized that what I was seeing was a reflection of something in the air.

I looked up to see three smooth black triangles floating by at a constant speed in a triangular formation.

There was no light or sound and the only reason I could see them was because there was a bright moon and the reflection of the moonlight off the calm water refracted off of the bottom of the objects which were no more than 500 feet off the ground.

They were each about thirty feet from corner to corner and completely smooth as far as I could tell. I have only told this story to a few select friends because I'm still not sure what to make of it myself.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

If anyone has witnessed the UFOs/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment