Saturday, October 19, 2013

Military MP Relates UFO Sighting Over The McAlester Oklahoma Munitions Depot


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

In the audio interview, much more detail is provided by the eyewitness.  (Audio Below)

Date: 1975
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Five or more.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Red flashing light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was an MP at McAlester navel depot, I was patrolling in a 1/2 ton pickup, when I went into one of the bunkers which was covered in ground and grass over a concrete locked door, we had to make sure the locks where secured on the bunkers and you could drive threw like a tunnel.

The truck stopped and I could not get the radio to work or the truck to start.


Left Photo: McAlester, Oklahoma Munitions Depot.

So I had to walk to a call station which looked like a phone on a telephone booth with a gray box, as I picked up the phone, I glanced back and upward, it was getting dark or dark can't remember, and there was a red flashing light.

I thought it was a tower light flashing which was not unusual at the time.

But then it moved at high rate of speed, 500 or thousands miles per hour, moving from the still position to a south east direction then to south west direction then back to the start position, that's when I contacted the head quarters.

Photo Right: McAlester, Oklahoma Munitions Depot.

They sent another patrol out to pick me up and the officer of the day checked the airport and there where no airplanes or any traffic out at the time.

Then there where more reports coming in all the time. There where reports of lights being beamed down on the bunkers from other patrols.

As I was getting discharged I had heard that the army was taking over the base.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. I live a few miles from this ammunition base and one night I saw several UFO's. I, along with other people have seen bigfoot type creatures in the mountains SE of the base. One of these giants tried to grab me one night while camping and subsequently I started returning to the area with assault rifles to take revenge. One night, after encountering a bigfoot for the 2nd time, a UFO followed my car and sent down a strobing ball of light. After my encounters I have concluded that someone from another world is preparing for an eventual takeover of the world and these bigfoots that people are seeing are their foot soldiers.

    ReplyDelete