Sunday, May 1, 2011

Military Guard With Canine Observe UFO Over The Canon AFB Clovis Mexico (Jets Scrambled)


Date: 1970’s
Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

A Vike Factor Note: Over the years I have received a number of excellent UFO sighting reports that have taken place over the Canon AFB Clovis Mexico. 

I have been working on these reports and hoping others who served at the AFB would contact me if they have any knowledge of UFO sightings over the base. 

Please remember, your personal information is kept private. Thank you, Brian.

Hi Brian, saw your website. My name is (name removed) AFB, Canon AFB Clovis Mexico. I would like to tell you of my encounter with a UFO, My Serial # was (removed), which you can check from record book on the apswho. I was walking the tarmac guarding F-100 Sabre Jets.

Let me explain at this time my encounter, it was about 3:00am I was walking with my canine, a shepherd called Olex, when I looked into the night sky and saw a bright dot.

The object I saw was moving radically left to right up and down and this is something I've never seen before.

I kept staring at it and couldn't believe what I saw. The object moved so radically that I called base command.

Base command sent four Sabre Jets for what I explained to them. As the jets took off, I saw the object moving faster and more radically. When the jets came back the crews of the Jets shook their heads and said we couldn't get it.

One captain told me they saw it and it was gone in a flash still shaking their heads. So I guess Brian, there are really UFO's?

I just wanted to tell you this because I know in the real world we don’t identify other sources of life, but this was an encounter that I have to tell you before my days our ended.

Thank you for what your doing and maybe people will look more at night into the sky and see the real happening. Thank you.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment