Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kristiansand, Norway Black Disk Shaped Object And Red Beams Of Light Graphic


Hello -- I searched the web after I had a sighting and I found your site and came to discover that you had just the same sighting as I just had in this speaking moment

3 hours ago here in Norway.

It was amazing, at first I just saw a huge bright light in the sky right above the tree-line across my road over some other residential. It was so huge I called for a buddy of mine to come and look, and told him that is not a star, "look at all the other stars how small they are".

So, I ran away and got my telescope, and when I it looked up I saw there was two white/bright lights fairly close to each other, but in the middle to my amazement it had a red light beam going downwards in a pattern movement. This was in between the two bright round lights at each side of the disk.



I had it in my sights for maybe 30 - 60 seconds and it started to move! It went first right and behind the tree-line or the top of a big tree so I could see it behind it. It then continued passed the tree-line a while and then I could see that it kind of looked like. Which was a black disk shaped object in the middle of those two bright lights on each side. It was moving slow and then it turned again and started to go back the same way towards it's original position. It went passed that point and then towards me and my buddy, and almost over us in the sky totally silent, no sound what so ever. We both saw this object up and close in the scope for a fairly long time and also right overhead of us in the sky. It was a great sighting and I just wanted to mail you to see what you might think of it. Was it similar to your sighting or maybe you know of these kind of UFO crafts that I was able to see. (Who knows :)

I'm curious to hear what you think about this sighting, speak to you later, bye.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, I made a BMP file (changed to a jpg by Brian Vike's, The Vike Factor) in MS -Paint for you, nothing fancy but I think you will be able to understand how this object looked like, it's attached on the side of this e-mail.

As for the other questions you was wondering about. The sighting was in Kristiansand ,Norway.

The time of the sighting was some place between 21 and 24.

Weather conditions, it was dark and cold and a totally clear sky and you could see all the stars very easily.

When it comes to the size of the object its hard to say, all I can say is that when I used my telescope and zoomed in on it when it was standing still, the two white lights on each side was fairly small. Very similar looking to a star when you zoom in on it. The red light in the middle was about the same size so if this object was that high in the air this means those lights and the object had to be seriously huge.

But on the other hand those white lights could have been very small as well, because when it went over me and was hovering over the tree-line that seemed extremely close again. So that's all I can say, it was totally silent when it went over me but then the object had also become a little bigger I think. At least I remember seeing those two white lights very clearly and apart from each other without the telescope. That's about the best I can explain it all.

My buddy don't have anything against sending you an email with a short explanation of his view of the observation and confirm my story and the he was witnessing the same I have explained to you if you need that.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment