Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Four Orange Lights Moving Over Beamsville Ontario

 
Date: Thursday, May 5th, 2011
Time: just before 10:00 PM
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: small round lights
 
I live in Grimsby, Ontario. This evening I drove to St. Catherines with two of my friends. On our way back we were driving through Beamsville (I was driving and had one friend in the front, the other in the back of my car) and as we were coming around a turn in the road I noticed these really strange orange lights, which seemed to be moving over the lake away from shore.
 
At first there were three and they moved in a sort of triangle shape (like a low-flying plane or something) so I though nothing of it, but then another appeared and they began making extremely odd movements.
 
Their movements were similar to those medieval slings that you see in movies. Moving in pairs, twirling around each other, but they were not uniform in motion, one would float further away from the others and then switch to the inside.
 
They were dim orange at first and then went red and then disappeared. So strange. My friend in the front also caught a glimpse for a few seconds, and I myself only saw it for about ten seconds. But as we kept going down the road I was just too rattled not to turn around.
 
So we went back to a quiet road and turned off the car and waited for them to return but they did not. Tomorrow I expect to investigate by going to the homes and stores around there and asking if they saw anything.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment