Thursday, July 4, 2013

UFO Hits Okanagan Lake Rises Up And UFOs Battle Over Kelowna British Columbia


 (From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Two UFOs Battle In The Skies Over Okanagan Lake (Kelowna) British Columbia

Kelowna, B. C. Two UFOs - More Eyewitness To An Amazing Sky Event

Date: July 2, 2007
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Hey Brian, Ok, so like I said I would I've been watching the skies. Not last night but the night before, I saw something out of this world (no pun intended). It was about 10:45 p.m. at night and I saw two object in the sky just hovering.

They weren't doing much, but something new with most sightings, they were different shaped objects. One was thin and longish, and the other was like a triangular shape.

They kept hovering there, so I got up quickly to run and grab my camera but the next thing I know I hear a smallest bang, almost like a gun, and the longish one starts to hurtle towards earth on fire making a deep sound, kind of like a nuclear generator bass kind of sound. I'm thinking to myself what the hell!

I watched the object as it disappeared at low altitude behind a small hill between my neighborhood and the lake. I looked up and

I saw the triangular object make a small circle, come a little lower and then I see it start to hurdle towards the sky at a fast rate, and the long one reappears from behind the hill, there was no more fire, and ascending at break neck speed and when it gets a little higher, I saw it literally shoot something at the other object and then a very loud bang and the triangular one was no longer visible.

The long shaped one started to what looked like it was searching the sky. It was going north, then south, then east and west, very quickly, almost like a hummingbird when it goes side to side.

Then the object disappeared and I suppose it's departure broke the sound barrier immediately because I heard that sonic boom when the barrier is broken.

Anyways, like I said. This seems ludicrous, and after my many years of watching the skies, I finally saw what seemed like two E.T.s duking it out.

The thing I find interesting about this sighting though, is that the objects were not glowing eerily like most UFO sightings refer to.

It makes the sighting almost that much more "real" if you know what I mean.

One of the witnesses did up a graphic of what this unusual UFO event appeared to look like.

Another witnesses report below:

Westbank, British Columbia Two UFOs - One Hits The Lake

Date: July 2, 2007
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Brian Vike's Note: This is a very interesting report, and since reports have been coming from the entire area I was wondering if other people who may have been witness to the objects, and sound would you please file a report on the event to Brian Vike.

Message: I don't know what happened last night but It was the most frightening, incredible, and down right terrifying thing I have ever seen!

I was walking my dog along the Beach in Westbank, B.C. and minding my own business at close to 11:00 p.m. on the 2nd of July (yesterday) when I seen this really really, really big bright thingy that looked something like a, well, I don't know, but it didn't fit the usual description of a UFO round type of object.


Above a map of Okanagan Lake and the Kelowna, British Columbia area.

It looked somewhat like a torpedo or something with wings, kind of like a fighter jet, screaming across the sky and downwards on fire.

It crashed into the lake and there was a big splash, almost like a large, large plane. The sound was incredibly, loud and like a deep bass "womp, womp, womp" sound as it came down.

I ducked for cover thinking of a meteor or asteroid or something. I started to freak out and yell and as I was standing up, something came literally shooting back out of the water and I saw it start to hurtle towards a different looking object very high in the sky, which kind of looked like a cone of some sort.

I saw what looked like what you would see in a star wars movie for the bullets from the blaster. It was coming from the object that just was in the lake, and I heard a loud bang that knocked me off my feet.

I looked up to see what the heck was going on and the cone shaped object was gone and the torpedo thing was just hovering. Moving from side to side looking almost confused and then a loud sonic boom and it was gone.

People came running out to me as I screamed loudly and people asked me what happened. What was I going to say, I just saw two UFOs? Not likely. What the heck could have this been?

Yet another witness for this UFO event below:

Mission In Kelowna, British Columbia Another Witness To Strange Object And Loud Sound

Date: July 2, 2007
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Brian Vike's Note: By the sounds of things this is another eyewitness for the sighting that took place in and around the Kelowna, B.C. area on the same night. Object seen and a loud sound noted. Also if anyone has any information on this sighting, please do contact Brian Vike - The Vike Factor.

Message: My name is (removed by Brian Vike). I saw something that almost seems like a dream. Last night at about 11:00 p.m. I was watching TV at home (I live in the Mission in Kelowna) and I just happened to catch a bright light through my window.

I didn't think much of it because our neighbors car always shines the lights in our house because of the make up of the drive-way.

I continued to watch TV and I heard an extremely loud bang that scared the hell out of me. I ran to the window and looked around and I happened to catch a glimpse something in the sky hovering and moving side to side. Then I heard another really loud boom and it was gone. I wonder if anyone else has reported this?

Below - More witnesses to major UFO sighting.

Kelowna, British Columbia Cylinder Shaped Craft Entirely Lit Up

Date: July 2, 2007
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello Mr. Vike. My name is (full name removed). I live on (removed) Rd. Kelowna. On Monday night I was sitting on my front steps talking to my friend on the phone and saw something strange in the sky as well.

This also may confirm the stories that my friend read in Fridays paper. Please feel free to call me at my home so we can discuss this in better detail. Thank you for your time.

Brian Vike telephoned the witness on July 10, 2007 to see what other information I might be able to gather.

The witness told me she had arrived home from a friends place and noticed another friend had left a message for her to call. The lady took her telephone outside as she was returning the call, plus having a cigarette.

As the two friends talked on the phone the witness noticed a long cylinder shaped light. Her first thoughts were that she was just seeing an airplane, as she is close to where the flights fly directly overhead, but the woman went on to say, the object was a little odd looking as it wasn't exactly on the normal flight path. P

lus there were not any of the normal NAV lights on this object.

The entire craft was fully lit up. After approximately 3 or 4 minutes of viewing time it was gone, the witness said it was like someone turned off the light switch. (we are not sure if the craft moved quickly away from it's location, or with the lights out and due to the darkness the object just wasn't visible).

The object was stationary and not a sound was heard coming from it. It also wasn't sitting at a high altitude, lower than a small Cessna would fly at. Rather low she mentioned and there were also no flashing or blinking lights on it at all.

The lady mentioned to her friend on the telephone that possibly she may have just been witness to a UFO sighting. Both kidded around about what was seen and talked for a while longer then hung up.

On July 6, 2007 the witness gets a phone call from the same friend informing her about an newspaper article on UFO sightings that was reported in the local Kelowna newspaper. (Kelowna Capital News). This is when the lady decided to write an email to me asking if I would telephone her.

Below - Other eyewitnesses to part of the same UFO event.

Large Round Craft Hovers For An Hour Over Okanagan Lake (Kelowna) British Columbia

Brian Vike's - The Vike Factor: A lady must have called the Kelowna Capital News to request my phone number as the witness called me up and explained what it was she witnessed over Okanagan Lake. The lady said she saw the same UFO twice over a weeks time period.

Date: July 2, 2007
Time: 2:00 a.m.

The first sighting of the craft was on Monday June 25, 2007 and again on the evening everyone else witnessed the unusual UFO event, which would have been July 2, 2007.

The witness said she was awake and got up at 2:00 a.m. and watched the craft for approximately one hour. The object was hovering, she said it did not move from it's position over top of the lake.

There were a string of lights that went around the bottom part of the object and as she watched, the bottom lights would fade out and lights at the top of the craft came on, still appearing to circle the object.

Also the top portion of the craft seemed to be lit up. The woman also stated that beams of light would shoot out from the top of the UFO and also from the bottom. Finally after roughly the hour had passed by, the craft shot up quickly and was gone and out of sight.

She reports that not a sound was heard coming from it. The lady lives on lake frontage and had an amazing view of the event. The object was low and again stationary over the water. (not touching the water at anytime)

The witness said it appeared to be looking for something, or that is the impression she got from observing the event.

Thank you to all the eyewitnesses for their reports.

Brian Vike, The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Below is an newspaper article the Kelowna Capital Newspaper ran on this UFO event.

Vike Researches Okanagan UFO 'Shootout'

By Jennifer Smith Staff Reporter Kelownacapnews.com

Did you see an unidentified flying object touch down on Okanagan Lake Monday evening? Well, apparently at least three of your neighbours did and they all managed to track down preeminent B.C. UFO researcher Brian Vike to report the phenomenon.

Late Monday evening Vike started receiving reports of an unidentifiable fireball hovering over the lake. "Everything seemed to look good and usually you can tell if it's a hoax or not," said Vike, who was furiously contacting local media for help by Tuesday morning.

Kelowna has been a hot spot for Vike who operates a UFO research organization, The Vike Factor, out of his home in Houston, B.C. Back in 2003 two women reported an incredible alien encounter on a Kelowna street and it wound up among Vike's biggest cases.

The sighting was featured in a CTV special and even wound up on the Montel Williams show as fodder for a famous psychic. So, when three sightings were reported on the same night this week out of Kelowna, Vike figured it was worth some attention.

The first sighting was by a woman walking her dog in Westbank who noticed a fireball that appeared to dive into the lake and then return to the air. "This thing ended up coming back out of the water and started to hurl toward a different looking object very high in the sky, which is totally bizarre," said Vike.

An excerpt from the email she sent the UFO researcher shows just how upsetting the episode was for the pet owner.

"OK, I don't know what happened last night but it was the most frightening, incredible, and down right terrifying thing I have ever seen," she wrote. "I ducked for cover thinking of a meteor or asteroid or something. I started to freak out and yell and as I was standing up, something came literally shooting back out of the water and I saw it start to hurtle towards a different looking object very high in the sky."

The sighting reportedly occurred at 11 p.m. Vike does not give out the names of those who make reports to protect their privacy but he does go to great lengths to verify their claims.

Earlier this months he was featured on Castanet and is still going through the material he received after the story hit their web site and he is working on several reports he received on Father's Day from Trail, B.C.

Apparently an airborne craft shook residents from their beds in the Kootenay town, prompting a hunt for UFOs on local radio and even in the newspapers, he said. But this week's incident in Kelowna has him unusually excited.

"They saw what appeared to be a Star Wars movie full of bullets and blasters, kind of thing and I've had reports from other areas similar to what they're talking about," he said.

A second report from the Mission area noted the image was accompanied by a sonic boom and yet another report has come in since then.

Local RCMP did not receive any unusual calls Monday night, to the best of the media spokesperson's knowledge. And nothing usual appeared on Navigation Canada's radar. The air traffic control tower at Kelowna International Airport closed just shortly before the sightings occurred.

"I checked with the area control center. Now they only have radar for planes' transponders and so if it was a UFO it didn't have a transponder on. So no, we have no reports of any unusual aircraft in the area," said Ron Singer, Navigation Canada communications.

From this point forward, Vike will be combing his sources, checking with military contacts, police and beyond to see what he can dig out. If anyone can tell him what was going on in Kelowna's skies Monday night, he can be reached at v_factor_paranormal@live.com.

If anyone has witnessed the UFOs/Objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment