Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Red/Orange Blazing Object Seen In The Sky Over Paramount California (Picture)



(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Brian Vike's, The Vike Factor Note: There has been a large number of witnesses reporting this similar event taking place over parts of California on the same date and roughly the same time.

The reports are being investigated.

Seeing there have been so many witnesses to this even I am hoping anyone else who has seen this, or other sightings around the state of California please contact me.

Paramount, California Bright Reddish Orange Object

Date: January 1, 2005
Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m.

Dear Brian, Tonight, my boyfriend and I were talking tonight and since we both had access to a computer as we spoke, we were curious if there were any witness accounts of what we both had seen around midnight, new years day.

The report we had found, the only report we found in fact, said it had 20 witness, well, there's at least 20 more to add to it's credit.

My boyfriend told me that night over the phone to look to the north eastern sky because there were 6 bright reddish orange lights in the sky all aligned.

He and his family were looking at it. My little brother and I were on the other side of town viewing this as well. I thought it was especially strange because on the 29th of December, I had already seen a UFO on my way to work. it was shinny and metallic.

It was moving around really weird, up, down, side to side, within and out of the clouds.

My dad and I saw it. Anyways, back to the new years sighting, I didn't see it, but my bf saw that one was dropping lights down, like little letting go of little pods.

On Sunday, my older brother saw it along with his best friend, his best friend's girlfriend, and the girlfriend's family which totaled ten.

For the time after that, my boyfriend and I have been trying to find out what that was that we saw. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.


Thank you to the witness and the photos.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment