Saturday, July 5, 2014

Red/Orange Colored Lights Spotted Flying In The Night Sky Over Antioch California


Date:  June 2014
Time:  Approx: 5:00 a.m.

I also saw a red/orange light over Antioch California. It was fairly large and prominent. I could see it from the busy highway in the still dark sky.

It could have been a tethered balloon that was lit up. Just not sure. This was June 2014 at about 5:00 a.m.. I did see another orange light over Oakley, California about a week earlier.

It was a bit bigger than a star in the night sky, but it was orange. I had my wife come out and see it. It didn't move but eventually faded away within a few seconds. Could have been the tail of a rocket I suppose. It was odd.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment