Thursday, September 18, 2014

Large Bright White Light In The Sky And Seen From North Surrey British Columbia (Meteor)


Date:  September 13, 2014
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m.

Anyway, Saturday evening I was sitting next to my front door facing west when a large bright white light suddenly caught my attention.

It appeared to be a large meteor approximately the size of the full moon. When I first observed it. It was about at about a 45 degree due south of my location in N. Surrey, I'm just north of 96th near 128th.

It flew from east to west following almost the identical flight path as the planes on approach to YVR, of course it was much higher and further away.

It vanished approximately 15 degrees to the wsw probably over Vancouver Island. The sky was clear and the time approximately 20:15.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment