Thursday, November 6, 2014

UFO Makes Strange Maneuvers/Vibration In The Sky Over Vanderhoof British Columbia (Picture)


Date:  October 31, 2014
Time:  After 8:00 a.m.

I saw this Halloween morning, just after 8:00 a.m.. Do you have any idea what it could be?

Additional Information and picture.

This light was moving really strange, it came straight down, shot back up and came down again moving very fast then slowed down.

It went side ways kind of, in a jerking movement. My daughter and granddaughter came out and watched for the the last few seconds as it sped up, went side ways again then straight up super fast then shot back down very fast, then it was gone.

The few pictures I got was of the last few seconds of it coming down.

I'm in Vanderhoof, British Columbia Canada, and yes you can use the pictures. I have a few more, there was a sound also vibration sort of?

My granddaughter was more bothered by the sound then we were, and I also thought space debris at first, until it started moving and stopping in different directions.

We live right in town and I've asked others if they saw it, just a few people so far have said yes.

Thank you for listening not sure if I'm sending the photograph’s correct through the e mail.


If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment